CONTROL is a high level disinfectant technology platform offering safe, effective user friendly single step cleaning & disinfection across a wide range of industries from healthcare to educational establishments to food processing and veterinary science.
CONTROL is based around the quaternary ammonium compounds didecyldimethyl ammonium chloride (DDAC) and benzalkonium chloride (BAC) with an adjuvant effect to enhance its anti-microbial efficacy. The advanced technology within the CONTROL product has resulted in the production of a 6th generation quaternary ammonium compound QAC.
This is a high level broad spectrum disinfectant cleaner which is effective against all microbial classes up to and including bacterial spores (refer to PDF for more information).
- • Fragrance free, chlorine free, alcohol free
- • High levels of antimicrobial activity (it carries on working and is a persistent solution)
- • Non-corrosive, Non-irritant, Non-toxic
- • Food safe
- • Safe in use
- • Cost effective
- • Excellent levels of user acceptance with a prolonged antimicrobial effect
- • Excellent material compatibility
- • Ultimate protection for your environment for up to 28 days
CONTROL has been developed for high level disinfection of hard and soft surfaces, environments, equipment and air. It is to be used in areas in which the reduction of bioburden is needed to be achieved, to enable the interruption of key transmission pathways (surfaces and air) and reduce the risk of cross infection and contamination. CONTROL has also been specifically developed to be sprayed through our electrostatic sprayers (hand held/backpack), to be used at the disinfection stage of the cleaning process or as well as the cleaning part of a protocol.